then scream. maybe not in public thou, people tend to think you're insane if you do tht. i hope it gets better, you can always talk to me, i'm actually a pretty good listening even over facebook. it's a talkent of me. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I agree. Screaming sometimes helps. Without knowing what the issue is, the only thing I can offer is the knowledge that problems are often less about the issue itself, and more about our reaction to it.
3 figments of imagination:
then scream. maybe not in public thou, people tend to think you're insane if you do tht.
i hope it gets better, you can always talk to me, i'm actually a pretty good listening even over facebook. it's a talkent of me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I agree. Screaming sometimes helps. Without knowing what the issue is, the only thing I can offer is the knowledge that problems are often less about the issue itself, and more about our reaction to it.
We're here for you, even if it's only in cyberspace.
Post a Comment