Tuesday, 7 December 2010


My relationships.
My home.
My mental health...
They've all fallen apart.

5 figments of imagination:

Necromancy:The Art Of Living said...

Sorry to hear this. :( I hope things start getting better for you soon, you really do need a break. I would say if you were allowed to get away for a little you can always come to Pennsylvania for a little while. Lay low get yourself back in order. Have you talked to anyone about it? A therapist perhaps?

Anna said...

Honey you need to get help.
this just keeps happening to you, and when ever things look up they seem to fall again so soon.
thinsgs always get better, i promise.
nothing can stay the same forever.
if you ever want to talk you do have me on facebook and msn.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eleanor Roscuro said...

Darling. All I can say is that I'm really, really sorry for your troubles. But - and I know that this is kind of cliched - things always get better. Seriously. Yep. Hang in there.

Eleanor Roscuro

Saki said...

ohh, I hope you're okay. ;A;
I'm not sure if it makes you feel better, but.. I'm sure everything will be allright!

<3

Anonymous said...

I know how this feels, so much. Keep holding on, dear, soon everything will slot into place and feel as if it has been that way for an eternity. it's worth the struggle, dear. xx

new follower by the way!