Wednesday, 29 December 2010
The Well Has Run Dry...
Okay, I know I said no posting to the new year but that didn't work out. My country has run out of water, how can it even do that? I want to make tea and noodles and wash my hair and so many other things but little Northern Ireland has decided to stop supplying for those needs. Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 figments of imagination:
Wow, run out of water? Hmm well are there any talks about what they are going to do or are they just like sorry we run out of water and leave it up to you? I am sorry to here this if you need water I can send you some in bottles?
that's very strange, i thought it rained lots there. we do all those things in WA even thou were having a drought.
thanks for the comment. i didn't end up wearing tights under jeans, i was fine. thou i did wear a thick jumper under my coat with thermal gloves and a fluffy scarf.
Have you got your water supply back yet? You had me feeling really sorry for you. That whole business was unbelievable.
Post a Comment