Tuesday, 8 February 2011
...
I'm back, for good this time. Things aren't really going well but I'm here. I've missed blogging and I know I've been gone a long time, thank you all so much for waiting on me. Over the week I'll be uploading posts, because everything has changed; from school to an attempted suicide.
It's good to be home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 figments of imagination:
People out here can't help directly, but we will listen.
I am here and waiting to listen to whatever you have to say. So glad your back and hopefully blogging will help you get things out.
i hope you're okay.
remember even if everything sucks in can get better. really.
we love you. xxxxx :)
I'm glad you're back. We're all here, ready to listen. xxx
I hope you're doing okay, and I'm glad you're back!
I'm so glad you're blogging again.
I'm listening :)
Amber xx
Post a Comment